- How can I buy a discounted MTA pass?
- Where can I find a locker on campus?
- Where are there microwaves on Campus?
- Where can I print on Campus?
- Where can I mail something on campus?
- Where can I buy stamps on campus?
- Where can I find transportation help?
Lockers on Campus
- Library – Visit this website for more information: http://library.umbc.edu/studyspaces.php
- Retriever Activities Center – Visit this website for more information about using lockers (renting full-size lockers or using half-size lockers for free) at the RAC:
- http://www.umbc.edu/UMBCathletics/Recreation/ » (click on the “Services” tab for more information)
- Fine Arts Building
Microwaves on Campus
The Commons Building
- The Yumm Shoppe (convection oven and microwave)
- Ground Level near community board
- Commuter Lounge outside OCSS
- The Women’s Center (convection oven and microwave)
- The Gameroom
- By Pollo (Toaster)
Printing on Campus
Mail Services on Campus
Check out the Comm_Store for more information.
This service is also provided at the Comm_Store.
Mail Services is one of the many features you should know about in The University Center. You can learn more from the following video:
Where to Buy Stamps on Campus
Students can purchase stamps at the following locations:
- The UMBC Bookstore (The Commons) – You cannot purchase individual stamps here. You must purchase an entire book of stamps.
- The Comm_Store (University Center) – You can buy stamps individually or in books. But you must load CASH to your UMBC Red Card to pay. They are a cashless operation.