OCSS acknowledges and advocates for the unique experiences of undergraduate adult learners, commuters, transfers and military affiliated/veteran students.
We accomplish our mission by:
- Collaborating with and facilitating relationships between students, campus partners, and off-campus partners
- Inspiring students to become leaders and lifelong learners through social and educational programs, access to resources, and fostering a sense of belonging
- Creating innovative, diverse and academically supportive communities
Through the collaboration with on and off-campus partners, programming and the creation of diverse communities we prepare our students to:
- Serve the overall community by advocating for themselves and others
- Work to merge academic and social aspects of their collegiate experience