The Commuter Gold Card entitles you to breakfast at Good Morning Commuters and these additional benefits:
- Student Events Board – A swag bag will be given away at all Tuesday breakfasts
- Gameroom – 1/2 price billiards and table tennis on Fridays from 12:00pm to 6:00pm
- Flat Tuesdays – $1.75 smoothies on Fridays
- University Health Services – $5 off a flu shot in September and October
- Theatre Department – Free tickets for you and one guest to The Amish Project by Jessica Dickey on 11/18/16 (must email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your tickets)
- Music Department – Bring a friend for free to any performance in the Professional Concert Series
- Dance Department – 1/2 off admission to the Fall Dance Showcase
- Papa John’s – Large one-topping pizza for $10
- Subway – Buy one regular 6″ sub, chips, and a drink, get a 6″ sub for FREE (of equal or lesser value). Add-ons extra.
- Urban Bar-B-Que – 10% off your order. Not valid with other coupons or specials.
- Lucky 3 Salon – 10% off all services on Thursdays
The Commuter Gold Card cost $5 for commuter students and $10 for residential students and staff. You can purchase the Card at every Good Morning Commuters breakfast and Commuter Connection.
Co-Sponsor Good Morning Commuters! If you are interested in connecting with commuter students by co-sponsoring GMC, please contact Katie Weir at email@example.com.