UMBC is open, but our facilities remain closed.
Off-Campus Student Services will be working remotely and is available from 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday – Friday.
Questions about resources and available services contact,
- Antonio Silas – firstname.lastname@example.org – Housing Law and General Inquiries
- Vladimir Rodriguez – email@example.com – Community Engagement and General Inquiries
- Chloe Terrell – firstname.lastname@example.org – Transfers
- Shayna Sandbank – email@example.com – Commuters
- Grace De Oro – firstname.lastname@example.org – Adult Learners
- Cliff Taylor – email@example.com – Veterans
- Donnell James – firstname.lastname@example.org – Administrative and Miscellaneous Needs
We will work to provide any assistance and guidance that you may require. Additionally, OCSS staff will be available via Webex for video meetings by appointment; please reach out to the appropriate individual via email if you’re in need of further consultation.
If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
– OCSS Staff
For access to health and human services information, visit 2-1-1 Maryland or dial 2-1-1.
For UMBC-related COVID-19 updates, visit covid19.umbc.edu or email email@example.com