Off-Campus Student Services is available remotely from 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday – Friday.
For any questions about resources or available services, please contact us using the emails below:
- M. Antonio Silas – email@example.com – Housing and General Inquiries
- Vladimir Rodriguez – firstname.lastname@example.org – Community Engagement and General Inquiries
- Chloe Terrell – email@example.com – Transfers
- Shayna Sandbank – firstname.lastname@example.org – Commuters
- Grace De Oro – email@example.com – Adult Learners
- Cliff Taylor – firstname.lastname@example.org – Veterans
- Donnell James – email@example.com – Administrative and Miscellaneous Needs
We will work to provide any assistance and guidance that you may require. Additionally, OCSS staff will be available via Webex for video meetings by appointment; please reach out to the appropriate individual via email if you’re in need of further consultation.
If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
– OCSS Staff
For access to health and human services information, visit 2-1-1 Maryland or dial 2-1-1.
For UMBC-related COVID-19 updates, visit covid19.umbc.edu or email firstname.lastname@example.org